Monday, February 19, 2007

U.S. Presidents

Today is Presidents Day in the USA, a day on which we remember and honor those who have served in this nation's highest civil office.

I've compiled two lists in recognition of the day. Both are based on my own personal opinions. While my undergraduate degree is in history, I don't profess to be an expert on presidential history, but I am a person with strong opinions.

The Ten Best U.S. Presidents
  1. Abraham Lincoln
  2. George Washington
  3. Theodore Roosevelt
  4. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
  5. Ronald Reagan
  6. Andrew Jackson
  7. James Polk
  8. Thomas Jefferson
  9. John Adams
  10. Grover Cleveland

The Ten Worst U.S. Presidents

  1. James Buchanan
  2. Franklin Pierce
  3. Richard Nixon
  4. Warren Harding
  5. Andrew Johnson
  6. Bill Clinton
  7. Millard Fillmore
  8. Ulysses Grant
  9. Herbert Hoover
  10. John Tyler

No comments: