Thursday, November 06, 2014

Our Thanksgiving playlist

"A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" by the Vince Guaraldi Trio
"Thanksgiving" by George Winston
"Thank You Girl" by The Beatles
"Thank You For The Music" by ABBA
"Thank You" by Keith Urban
"I've Got Plenty To Be Thankful For" by Bing Crosby
"I Thank You" by ZZ Top
"Alice's Restaurant Massacree" by Arlo Guthrie
"What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
"Our House" by Madness
"King Harvest (Has Surely Come)" by The Band
"Love This Life" by Crowded House
"Count Your Blessings" by Bing Crosby
"My Favorite Things" by Julie Andrews
"We Are Family" by Sister Sledge
"Thank You" by Dido
"In My Life" by The Beatles
"Wildflowers" by Tom Petty
"Teach Your Children Well" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"C'mon Get Happy" by the Partridge Family
"Better Be Home Soon" by Crowded House
"Home" by Michael Bublé
"I Love To See You Smile" by Randy Newman

additional suggestions are welcome

No comments: