Tuesday, November 14, 2006

NFL Rankings - Week 10

1 - Indianapolis Colts (last week 1)...though their last win was ugly

2 - Chicago Bears (last week 3)...though their last win was ugly

3 - New England Patriots (last week 2)

4 - Baltimore Ravens (last week 7)

5 - San Diego Chargers (last week 8)...a very impressive come-from-behind win

6 - Denver Broncos (last week 6)

7 - Seattle Seahawks (last week 10)

8 - New Orleans Saints (last week 4)

9 - New York Giants (last week 5)

10 - Kansas City Chiefs (last week 9)

Honorable mentions:
Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles

Surging?:
Pittsburgh Steelers...I'm hoping they've turned things around, and that it isn't too late

Looking toward the Draft:
Washington Redskins...Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs just hasn't yet found that certain chemistry to turn the 'Skins into a productive team

5 comments:

Brett Probert said...

nice new look...copycat, copycat.

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Actually, it was Dayton's blog which got me to "update" the look; I cannot have Dayton looking more technologically aware than I!

Brett Probert said...

True...a real blow to one's humanity!

Anonymous said...

I'm still not sold on the Bears.

Redskins...ugly. Not very good
at all. But I'll keep watching.

Steelers. It's too late baby,
it's too late. But I'd like
them to prove me wrong. Isn't
Hines Ward fun to watch?

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Ward is a future Hall of Famer!